The information below is for guidance only. Use of the goods supplied by DuskyDeer is entirely at the customers own risk and DuskyDeer accept no liability for loss or damage to personal possessions or injury or death to themselves or third parties from use of the goods sold. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods supplied by DuskyDeer are used in a safe and responsible manner.
Please note: The information below is be supplied with your tent on purchase.
Like most bell tents available in the UK and Europe DuskyDeer bell tents have not been treated with fire retardant chemicals or materials.
We do not recommend the use of naked flames inside the bell tent, porch or in close proximity to the tent. Precautions should be taken to ensure that fire exits are kept clear at all times.
Carbon monoxide poisoning
Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odourless gas that can kill. Carbon monoxide can be produced by Any fuel that burns or smoulders.
For your safety we advise that you:
- Never take a bbq inside the tent or the canopy / awning or store a bbq outside the tent in the doorway. Even when cooling or extinguished a bbq can still produce carbon monoxide gas.
- Never run a gas or petrol generator inside a tent or awning.
- Never use gas, charcoal, liquid or any solid fuel appliances inside your bell tent or awning.
Further information can be found at the following site: